Saturday, March 21, 2009

Comming to the end of Vacation

So as we come to the end of our vacation i've realized something. Do to all of the energy that I used to use teaching, I don't have an outlet that allows me to release this much energy. Lauren says you get use to it, so hopefully i will. But here i am at 10:30, she's asleep and i'm wide awake. urg!!! I need to get back to teaching, thankfully that starts on Monday.

So while we've been gone, Tommy calls me and tells me that Iris is able to run, so that her chain becomes unlatched and then she goes into the neighbors yard. I'm so ready to get that fence fixed. So tommy, had to rap her chain aroung the loop of her coller a couple of times and then latch it, thankfully that has worked... so far.

Any way, we will be making our 5 hour drive home tomorrow, and then finishing preparing for school for next week. We hope you have had a blessed week this past week, and we ask that you pray for safe travels in general, because tomorrow ends spring break for the majority of people.

Until next time,
Tiilitson Clan

No comments:

Post a Comment