Saturday, June 13, 2009

Leadership Training Camp

I don't want to get to into this here, if you want to know what all happened just ask me i'll let you know.

So I went to LTC this year, and it was a blast. I met a lot of great guys and had a lot of fun. Like I said, i'm going to keep this sweet and simple... God used LTC to do something that i've needed for a long time. He used it to humble me, to a point that I have never been before. It reminded me of things that I knew I should have been doing but had stopped. Through all of this, I rededicated my life to Jesus Christ.

I thought i'd leave you with a picture I took while at camp yesterday.


















Until Next Time,
Tillitson Clan

1 comment:

  1. Apparently I forgot to tell my wife about the rededicating my life... man i'm bad about that.

    ReplyDelete