Sunday, May 3, 2009

End of a Long Month

Can I just start off saying April was a loooooooooooong month. I don't really know why, but Lauren and I are both thankful. It wasn't all bad, we got a new car. But a LOT happened this past month with this last week being TAKS test. We are so glad those are over, it makes school weird and there is no perfect way to handle it because the students don't really know how to handle when they are not testing. Anyway, here's looking to May with only 4 weeks left of school and then a break. And as we are in May, Lauren and I are not bringing any work home with us. Honestly, I think this might be the hardest one for us because it has become so second nature. We'll see how it works out.

Oh yeah, Lauren said I can get an iphone as soon as we pay off the credit card, YAY!!! (And yes, that is a realistic goal. Only a few more months.)

Until Next Time,
Tillitson Clan

No comments:

Post a Comment