Monday, April 26, 2010

IT SEEMS LIKE...

Why does it seem like things just aren't made to work out. It is not all the time, but when it happens, it is not just one thing, it is EVERYTHING. We get our hopes up and then they come crashing down. Sometimes I would love to let things coast by, but doing so goes against who I am (I know some of you might find that hard to believe.)

It is that time of year again, where all teachers in the state of Texas are just tired. TAKS season. I'm not bashing the TAKS, I agree with an accountability system, but it is just a stressful time of the year. There are some other issues that I'm not going to go into at this time as well. But last night, to top it all off, Tomar our Min-Pin mix got out.
1. I worked way to hard replacing my fence last summer for this to happen.
2. This weekend, I thought i blocked off his exits. (he started climbing the fence that separated the garden from the rest of the yard, and then on that side, we found a HUGE hole under the fence)
3. Due to not knowing when he got out yesterday, plus we got home after 9:30 and he is a black dog, makes it hard to find him.
4. But what bothers me the most I think in all of this, is that if we don't get him back, that would be 3 dogs that we have lost in 1 1/2 years.
-Darrel died 12/08
-We had to put Iris down 11/09
-and now Tomar is gone

I hope and pray that someone has found him and will call the vet today (number on his rabies tag) and we will get him back.

Síochána a bheith agat le,
Tillitson Clan

P.S.: And for those who might be thinking Lauren and I are having marital problems due to the things I will not talk about at this time, do not worry, that is not an issue.

1 comment:

  1. I got a call from the vet, and Tomar has been found, we are going to pick him up after work. I thank God for good neighbors.

    ReplyDelete